Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Dogs Allowed!



Sunday morning we were on our way out the door to church. Gavin had been trying to get toys sneaked into his pockets without me seeing. He had tried a whole slew of cars, planes, balls and other items. We have a cute little Fur Real doggie like the one above. He barks and growls. Gavin picked it up, trying to sneak it behind his back.

Abby asked, "Mom, can Gavin take his dog to church?"

I replied, "Absolutely not! Nothing that barks, growls, purrs, or screams is allowed at church."

Abby said, "Well, that leaves Nathan, Gavin, and Ethan out!"

3 comments:

Bump and Erin

Ha ha ha!!! That's awesome!

David and Vicki Wardell Family

Out of the mouth of babes...Don't think I am the most sympathetic mom ever, when someone has there rowdy children at church...I gladly sit behind them or help them take a busy body...spent sooooo many years in those shoes...

David and Vicki Wardell Family

okay oops! I meant their...