Friday, May 21, 2010

Please Visit

This is pretty funny...and how I feel a lot these days!!! I know my personal blog has really been "quiet" lately. Right now I can't keep up all I am doing so I haven't been doing too much on here. If any readers are left...I hope you'll pop on over to my other blog or my facebook to keep tabs on us:

My blog is Perfect Broken Hearts and I have been dealing with Abby's upcoming surgery and preparation for it there. It has a quite a few followers who are heart moms and is not only good for me to write about it but good for others who are in similar situations. I am not ignoring this blog because I don't love all of you but....I really think Abby's story is important to other heart families!! We hope you'll stop by and visit us there!!!

Abby has a Facebook page where I keep updates and information on her surgery and ways you can help support her as well. You can stop by and become a fan there as well!! Abby would love it!!

So, sometime in June I am sure I will be back here...blogging about our crazy yet very normal lives!!! Until then, we hope you come "see" us in our favorite cyber hangouts!!!

0 comments: