Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful....

Thankful is such a beautiful word. If all the world were more thankful, more loving, more considerate...Wow!! Life, husband, children, family, friends, freedom, education, home, employment, health...all things I am thankful for but, just words on a screen without embodiment or form unless I really think about each and every blessing. So during this season of thankfulness, which really should be a season instead of a day, I want to explore these blessings more. I want to use the word thankful more and feel its warmth and joy and hopefully share the spirit of thankfulness with you!

I am often overwhelmed with how lucky I am to have found Justin. We are a good match, but what I am thankful for is that HE is my match. He is my husband, but he is also my support and pillar, my best friend and my comic relief, my shoulder to "cry" on and my hero. He is husband, father, and friend extraordinaire.

Thankful--
adj.
1. Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful.
2. Expressive of gratitude: a thankful smile.

Appreciative? Without a doubt! Aware? Probably not near enough!! What a blessing Justin is!! My rock and my comfort--Thank you for nearly 11 years of love and laughter and harmony!!

0 comments: