Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Milestones and Moments of a 16-Month-Old

(photo courtesy of Aunt Lisa!:)

I can't believe how big you've grown! You are nearly 16 months and your abilities amaze me!

Vocabulary includes:
*Dink--Drink
*Lello--Hello
*Uh-Oh--just like it sounds
*A Dun--All done
*Momma
*Dadda
*Ball
*Bat--Bath
*Night--Good night
*Luvs
*Nona--Grandma Nona
*MMMMM--I'm hungry

You give the sweetest kisses (mmmmmmmmuah) and you LOVE to reach on top of the counters to grab whatever is left within your reach. You climb on top of the table and stand like the king of the mountain, yelling. You love to eat by yourself, without help from mommy, and you do it quite well. You go to bed like a champ! You love bath time! When you hear the timer go off on the bread machine you run to it and stand there pointing and looking at it saying "MMMMMM" until I come and get you some hot bread. You love to walk up the stairs without help, much to mommy's dismay. You also love to scoot down the stairs on your belly, with your feet first. When you do something new your face beams with the pride of accomplishment. We love you little Ethan and all your amazing talents!!

1 comments:

Jorgensen's

I love reading all of your posts! you are a wonderful mother! I truly hope you get all of your wishes from your grown up Christmas list!