Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Love My Computer...Problems That Is!!

I have been away for so long and have been anxiously awaiting the day when I could get back to blogging!!!! My computer had some problems and couldn't get on to the internet. So, I had to take it in which took a few days. They found that my MSN had been corrupted. Well, we were still on the old dial up!! I decided now was a good time to switch to high speed. Yes, I know, you can all finally welcome me to the new and improved world of internet connections! Anyway, I had to order that which took about 5 days to come in the mail. Well, of course when it arrived, I anxiously sat down to get going and found that my phone jack was no longer working. I had to call the phone company which again took a few days but I am finally up and running and I LOVE how fast. Maybe I should have done this ages ago!! We have had LOTS of fun things happening so I will be posting about past events and those happening right now as well. Check back Lots!!