Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where In The World is Downey, Idaho?

The annual John Wardell Reunion was held in Downey, Idaho this year. We went to a little place called Downata Hot Springs Resort. We had such a great time camping, playing with our family from Idaho and Montana, swimming in the 95 degree pools, watersliding, roasting marshmallows, pinata breaking, horse watching, and just enjoying each others company. Thanks John and Barb for a super fun weekend we got to spend with our family we don't see near enough. We appreciate all the planning, shopping, and time you spent in planning a great time for everyone.

(Technical Note: Sorry this slideshow is a little choppy! I make them on Windows Media Player. The transition is real smooth and not so choppy there but fore some reason, when I upload them to blogger they don't run so smooth.)

4 comments:

Leake's

What a great weekend it looks like you had. Cute family!

Rachel

I have totally been to Downata hot springs! And I used to drive through Downey all the time going to Rexburg, how funny. Looks like so much fun to see everyone!

Bump and Erin

I know where Downey is!!! Looks like you had a great time!

David and Vicki Wardell Family

I know where Downey is!!! You aren't the only ones. What I didn't know was that there was much there to stop for. ( I happen to know they have a great gas station that will loan you tools when your car breaks down in their parking lot....oops that is a whole other story...)Sounds like a great time to me,glad you had so much fun...