Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Boy Wardell Update


Okay, so I don't usually share ultrasound photos as often times I think lots of people either aren't sure what they are looking at or think they are looking at some kind of alien life form. However, at our targeted ultrasound (I'm pretty spoiled as my Dr. does an ultrasound every visit) they did what is called a 3-D ultrasound. This is one of the pics we got from it. I can't believe how clear you can see all the features. This little guy looks a lot like our other boys and he is definately a Wardell!!!! You can see his little hands up by his face as well although he was moving them around so they are a bit blurry. What a cute little guy!! We had another appointment today and everything looks great. Only just over 2 months to go....Hooray! By the way, if you didn't get an email we are having a fun little baby name vote. I am having a terrible time with names for this little guy so if you have the time and would like to you should stop by and vote. http://www.babycenter.com/403_trouble-with-4_8356683_11704649784.bc

4 comments:

Our Corner

It's amazing what technology is offering now. The 3-D ultra sound is so cool. Good Luck with your names.

Leake's

That is an amazing picture. I love modern technology!!! Your right, ultasounds just look like lines to me.

Kasey

Hey there! It was good to see yall too..and actually spend time together instead of just driving through. I totally voted..and I was set to vote on Preston (DUH) but I really like Mitchell. But..the one I actually voted for was Parker. Parker Wardell sounds really great I think. Plus it totally sounds like it would fit when you say each name with your kids names. I don't know Cory's fav of the bunch, but I do know he LOVES the name Trenton. But I totally say Parker..or Mitchell. You said you thought you might not want an "in" name..so those are my picks for sure! :) Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey PS..although I did just say "Trenton Parker Wardell" and it sounded good. Do you already have a middle picked out? That would so help with the first name!

Rachel

so precious! i cant believe how graphic they can get. i voted for corbin. i have always loved that name. you have a lot of great ones to choose from though, good luck!