Our computer had some issues going on I couldn't get taken care of. It needed a "check up" so to speak which took much longer than I anticipated. Then, we went to Helena for a week to visit Justin's parents. I am happy to be back to blogging after a few week break however. Some highlights of the past few weeks:
*4th of July in Brigham City with my parents. The fireworks show was surprisingly awesome. Gavin however thought it much too loud and cried if I took my hands off his ears!!
*Weber State fireworks. We enjoyed them on July 13th. We had some friends over for a barbecue and Justin's mom came down from Helena to enjoy them with us. The show wasn't as grand as it usually was but it was still fun. The kids love it and Justin lives for the Weber State show!!
*Justin's mom came down for a week. The kids had a blast going to Wall E drive in, school clothes shopping, playing games, sleeping on the air mattress and spending time with her. I definately enjoyed her help around the house with catching up on the laundry I had been neglecting and the housework that had been going undone!!
*We went to Helena for a week to see Justin's parents and other family members. The most favorite activity of the week for the kids was definately boating with Papa, Uncle Travis and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Cory! The kids had never been boating before and they absolutely loved tubing! I had a great time sitting on the beach watching the boating and watching the cute kids sliding down the sand hills. The kids also enjoyed the rodeo we went to. (Don't worry my usual pregnant flighty self forgot...yes forgot, my camera!!!!!)
*We really enjoyed having Great Grandma Wardell ride home with us back to Utah. My kids don't get to spend as much time as I would like them to with their only surviving great grandparent. Having time with her in the car and listening to her stories and reminiscences of a long and happy life was fun for all of us!! We really are thankful for the opportunity.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yay! I was starting to worry...sounds like you've been having a marvelous summer!
Post a Comment