Monday, July 28, 2008

Say Cheese...






Oh yes....it was time for one of my favorite activities....photo shoot for all the cousins. This year included children ages 8, 6, 5, 3, 22 months, and the 6 month twins!!! Well, having worked at Kiddie Kandids for a number of years, I know not to expect too much on these kind of photo shoots. However, Tammy at Sears did a marvelous job and the finished product was WONDERFUL!! I think all of us couldn't be happier. We escaped the photo shoot with great photos and only a few tears, a few grumpy looks and scowls and one trip over a stool resulting in a cut and bleeding lip (of course it was one of my boys!!) However, thought I would share the photos that included my kids for your viewing enjoyment. Just think, next time we do this we will have 3 more babies. All will be around the same age. My little one and the twins twin little sisters!!!! That will be even more fun!!

3 comments:

Our Corner

What great pictures. I cant believe they got the twins to look up like that.

"The Adams Family" dadadada

You guys are so skinkin' CUTE!!!! I love these pics! Sounds like your having a GREAT summer!!

Rachel

I have missed you!!! I was worried about you since it had been so long- I knew that wasn't like you. I am glad to have you back :) I love these pictures, they are all so adorable!