Okay...Here are the rules: The first three to leave a comment get a little gift sent to them from me. (My sister's said handmade but...I don't think there are too many things I could make y'all would want!) You need to post a "pay it forward" entry on your blog as well--sending the love on to three more people!!! That is it!!!! So, leave a comment soon so you can be one of the three!!!!!!Thursday, February 12, 2009
Pay It Forward Fun
Okay...Here are the rules: The first three to leave a comment get a little gift sent to them from me. (My sister's said handmade but...I don't think there are too many things I could make y'all would want!) You need to post a "pay it forward" entry on your blog as well--sending the love on to three more people!!! That is it!!!! So, leave a comment soon so you can be one of the three!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay pay it forward girl, here is your comment. I love your blog, and I love your bookshelf blog. I think that is so great. I also, love to see pics of Justins's little "mini-me". Nathan looks sooo much like his dad! You have the cutest kids and tell Abby keep up the good work! Love ya, Vicki
Post a Comment