
Congrats to my Buddy, Nathan!! He was the Wildcat of the week. He got his picture displayled in the hall display case at school along with a little paper about himself. The paper was something like this:
Favorite Book: Go Dog Go!
Favorite TV Show: SpongeBob SquarePants
What I want to be when I grow up: A Hockey Player
Favorite Activity: Playing PS 2
So, there you have it!! I am just happy that in the summer his answer for the last one changes to riding his bike or playing soccer!! Way to go buddy!!

And...Abby played in the Northern Utah Music Teacher's Association Jazz and Pop Festival. She played a couple little jazzy numbers called, "Got the Boogie Blues" and "Everybody Loves Saturday Night". She plays so well and I am always amazed at how calm she is. She takes it all in stride and doesn't seem to get nervous. Playing the piano for me usually turns out to be a train wreck.

So often I think of all the money that we are investing in lessons however, when I go to these little festivals and recitals I am reminded how worth it the investment is. Worth it because she is developing a talent she loves and is gaining self-esteem, poise, and grace with each one. Way to go Abby, next time I hope we will be able to hear your current piece, "Fur Elise"!!
3 comments:
Congratulation to both of your kids, they are so cute and growing up! I was cleaning out some files today and ran across our Kiddie Kandids pictures and the pictures with everyone with the kids toys (remember?) Good times!
Ok, you two have the cutest kids! Congrats to both of them. It is crazy to go do everything, but so worth it.
Paul would be so proud to hear that Nathan wants to be a hockey player! Thats so awesome that Abby plays so well and in front of lots of people, brave girl!
Post a Comment