Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good-bye Gym! Hello TV??


Yes, you read the title right! No more hauling my sorry self to the gym. No more paying someone to watch my kids. No more leaving them at the mercy of whoever happens to be manning the daycare station. No more watching all the skinny, beach blond bombshells running their tiny little legs off on the treadmill. We got Comcast!! Yes, we joined the mainstream and subscribed to cable. Along with wonderful stations like Noggin, Nick, Disney, History Channel, Military History, and ABC Family, we also have something I LOVE!! Exercise TV on demand. Yep, anytime I want I can turn the TV on and find any kind of workout I want. They have any and every kind of workout around. They have Biggest Loser workouts with Bob and Jillian. They have 10 minute power workouts. They have Pilates, Cardio, Kickboxing, Strength Training, Abs workouts, Core Training. They have it all! And now I have it all in my own family room. Now it is on my terms, anytime that is convenient for me (like naptime or after bedtime). Thanks Comcast!

5 comments:

Rachel

That is so exciting! and funny that you posted that today because at the gym we had an issue in daycare that made me so mad. I wish I didn't have to leave them there... so go you!

Bump and Erin

Ha ha ha!! I didn't know that they had exercise stuff on demand!! How cool is that?? I will have to check it out!

Jen

I want that!!!!!!

Chad and Barbi's family

The BYU station has great workouts. Here is it is at 6am and 11am. They are different each day. I just had to buy a step. Good luck! I did that during the winter. Right now, I go walking with my neighbor before kids get up.

Our Corner

That's sounds awesome.