http://www.greggsports.com/ for all your baseball, soccer, volleyball etc needs!!:)
Here he is fielding in the short stop position. By the end of this season he had finally grasped the concept that throwing the ball to a baseman is a better way of getting a runner out....even if trying to run them down and tag them is much more fun!
You have to look close but here he is sliding into home! He loved baseball and I really enjoyed watching the games. Baseball is a great game and I am glad he enjoyed it so much!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Play Ball!
\
Baseball season came and went and Nathan conquered it. He absolutely loved it. He is quite a good hitter and can hit the ball almost every time he is pitched too. Here he is in full swing with his eyes on the ball.
Here is his practiced batting stance. back elbow up and all! He looks stylish too thanks to my dad and his great baseball pants, belt, gloves, socks and cleats! For my unashamed plug:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love baseball! Nothing like a good ol' summer past time -- and I love your background! I'll have to check out that site!
Post a Comment