Monday, July 20, 2009
O, Remember Remember
The inspiration for this new weekly post is from President Eyring. The title of the conference talk was "O, Remember, Remember" and it is beautiful. President Eyring said, "Tonight, and tomorrow night, you might pray and ponder, asking the questions: Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see His hand in my life or the lives of my children? I will do that. And then I will find a way to preserve that memory for the day that I, and those that I love, will need to remember how much God loves us and how much we need Him. I testify that He loves us and blesses us, more than most of us have yet recognized. I know that is true, and it brings me joy to remember Him. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen"
So, yesterday as we went as a family to the Weber State Fireworks show, I was so grateful for this little family of ours. These kids thrill me. Yes, they challenge me and yes they stretch me but, that is why I am here and why I am a mom, to experience a bit of what it must be like for our Father in Heaven. These four little souls and my sweet husband are everything to me!
And, this place makes it so that I can be with them forever. I can't imagine an eternity without my husband and kids. It is only in this building that the sealing ordinance can bind us together for eternity. So today, I remember that God loves us enough to send us families and a way to be with that family into the eternities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
beautiful.
Okay, you are just the best!! Love ya
Post a Comment