Blessings come in all forms. These are four of my greatest blessings. Abby is a sunshine in my life and although she considers me "strict" I am grateful that she is such a good person. She adds a light and beauty to this world. She is good and kind and honest and as pure in heart as they come. Nathan warms my soul and brings a smile to my face. He is sensitive and kind and always befriending anyone who needs befriending. He is quick with forgiveness and slow to anger and he never holds a grudge. He is pure goodness and is a peacemaker. Gavin wants to experience all this world has to offer and he keeps me moving and on my toes. He makes me laugh by his impishness and mischievous cuteness. Not everyone can put up with Gavin and his tendency toward trouble but generally I am so thankful for it. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he is also creative and make believes like no one I've ever seen! He includes everyone and wants to be included. Ethan is our little sweet spirit with a bit of demanding developing. He smiles easily and he loves me. He cries like his heart is broken when I leave the room. He kisses and snuggles and loves to be read to. He is loved by everyone and he loves attention from those he knows well. He rounds our family out perfectly and loves each of us deeply. Blessings definitely come in all forms and I am so thankful for these!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Four of God's Blessings
Blessings come in all forms. These are four of my greatest blessings. Abby is a sunshine in my life and although she considers me "strict" I am grateful that she is such a good person. She adds a light and beauty to this world. She is good and kind and honest and as pure in heart as they come. Nathan warms my soul and brings a smile to my face. He is sensitive and kind and always befriending anyone who needs befriending. He is quick with forgiveness and slow to anger and he never holds a grudge. He is pure goodness and is a peacemaker. Gavin wants to experience all this world has to offer and he keeps me moving and on my toes. He makes me laugh by his impishness and mischievous cuteness. Not everyone can put up with Gavin and his tendency toward trouble but generally I am so thankful for it. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he is also creative and make believes like no one I've ever seen! He includes everyone and wants to be included. Ethan is our little sweet spirit with a bit of demanding developing. He smiles easily and he loves me. He cries like his heart is broken when I leave the room. He kisses and snuggles and loves to be read to. He is loved by everyone and he loves attention from those he knows well. He rounds our family out perfectly and loves each of us deeply. Blessings definitely come in all forms and I am so thankful for these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love your four blessings!! EAch one so delightful and so different. I have watched my own grow and change, and yet so many of those traits from the time they were small they still carry with them. Enjoy every single moment it goes by way tooo fast!! Love you!!!
When you arrive at the empty nester stage. Reread everyone of these beautiful posts about your kids. It will tug your heart and make it swell. I love how you see God's talents in your kids.
oh so sweet!! all your little blessings are so beautiful! i love this photo.
Post a Comment