
Swim of course!!! My kids absolutely love swimming lessons. Which is good because swimming lessons are required at our house. Knowing how to swim is something I want my kids to learn. For their safety and so when they are older, they are able to participate along with all their friends in swimming, skiing, boating.....and all those fun times. Nathan loved the high dive this year!!! He even tried a flip although he didn't make it quite around and sort of belly flopped. A for effort though!

Abby began working on diving this year. She was in Level III this year and did such a marvelous job!! She was disappointed that she didn't move on the Level IV. In fact, she was REALLY disappointed. However, I think she should feel great considering one of the only skills she didn't master was treading water for 30 seconds!! You try treading water for 30 seconds with a leaky valve and weakened heart and see how easy it is for you!!! Next year I think she'll nail it!

Either way she had fun and learned lots of new strokes and swimming moves. She is a trooper and a little fishy in the water.

Nathan was in Level II for the second year and this time I think he has a much better grasp of treading water, floating and swimming in general. He did great!

And Gavin...well, he watched from the sidelines unfortunately. Next year I explained that if he was potty trained.....he could swim. Hasn't seemed to work yet but at least the thought was planted.

He just enjoyed dancing around the pool, running away from mom and dad, and throwing float boards and diving toys into the pool.
2 comments:
How fun, I bet Mr. Gavin, wanted to be in the pool, he seems like a water bug to me, maybe you should have gotten him a fishing pole for the pool...ha ha!! he is such a cutie
I've decideded that Level III is the plateau level. Braden just completed his third summer on Level III, even though to my untrained eye, it looks like he's got it down. Luckily, the program here offers a III+ so he feels he passed the level and gets to move on to the "plus" even though we'll be back again for more III next year.
Post a Comment