Monday, August 17, 2009
Visit My New Blog
I have a new blog....I know, you can all roll your eyes!!! I love writing. It is my balm of Gilead so to speak. This one has a purpose and I hope you will all stop in from time-to-time!! The title is Perfect Broken Hearts. This blog is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I hope to document Abby's story and her journey, which is a constant journey with ups and downs. I also wish to raise awareness, offer help to those who face a life with CHD (either themselves or a loved one), and celebrate the triumphs. I hope you will visit from time-to-time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
it will be interesting to read.
I love that you love to write. I love that you are doing this new blog. I will definitely be stopping by frequently. loves to you all!
I love the new blog,,, my "someday" dream is to write a book mainly for children to help give some understanding of all they are going through, and how parents can cope and find some peace. Big challenge I know... It has been interesting as everything else, to see the affect that Jordan has had on our medical community, as well as his transition from a child to adult with this issue and how it continues to affect him. Well done Missy, you are great!!
Post a Comment