Thursday, November 1, 2007

BMX Bike Racer

Nathan was so excited this year to be a BMX bike racer. He had a great time at the Stake trunk-or-treat!! We went to the trunk-or-treat at 4:00 in the afternoon when it started. The
weather was perfect. Abby didn't even need to wear a jacket over her short sleeves it was so nice. The kids walked through the parking lot getting loads of candy from the fun people in our stake who were there to hand out candy. I was thinking what a great way to do Halloween. We went out for pizza later with my family and then came home and handed out candy to the trick or treaters that were still ringing the doorbell until about 9:00PM. As I was tucking Nathan in he said, "Mom, next year I want to go to door to door to door for trick or treating". Well, so much for thinking it was such a great way to do Halloween. Next year I will be out again doing the door to door thing, at night when it will probably be cold!!! Oh well, at least I got away with it this year!!

0 comments: