Thursday, November 29, 2007

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was Nathan's 5th birthday!! I love birthdays.....almost as much as the kids do!! Nathan's days started out by going to Toys R Us to use his $3.00 off birthday card (yes, I help perpetuate Toys R Us' sheme to make more money!!). He chose a Cars piston racing gift pack!! Next, Nathan went to lunch with me and Gavin at TGI Fridays. He had mozzarella sticks, Mac n Cheese, oranges and Sprite. They came and sang to him and brought him an ice cream sundae. I love it when Nathan gets a little embarrassed as he tries REALLY hard not to smile just like his daddy!!
That night after Justin got home from work we had a little party. We had pizza and breadsticks for dinner (Nathan's favorite) and opened presents. James and Kris and Nona and Grumpy came over to enjoy the birthday festivities.
Nathan got a remote control Lightning McQueen car, a Cars race track to race his new Piston racers on, a Backyardigans Memory game, a Spider Man disc gun, and a squeeeeezzzzyyy ball (that Gavin and myself really love too!!)

Next, it was cake time......however, Nathan has always had his own style of doing things. That is one of the things I love about him. He didn't want cake and ice cream this year, instead he wanted a doughnut cake. So, my dad stopped by Nathan's favorite, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and picked up 2 dozen doughnuts and we made a doughnut cake!!!!



Blow out your candles Nathan!!!! Hope all you wished for will come true!!!!!!!





1 comments:

Emily

He is so cute - what a fun birthday! I love seeing your family - look at James all grown up!