Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Wonder of the First Snowfall!!



Today we had our first real snowfall of the year!! I love a child's first real snowfall. Last year Gavin was just a baby for winter so he doesn't remember it. I LOVE how awed they are. It really makes snow and winter like new for me again. Watching his amazed face as it was falling and watching him walk around and around making fresh footprints in the snow was so fun. He kept putting his hands in it and laughing his cute little Gavin giggle!! When I picked him up to put him in the car he looked at me with amazement in his eyes and started patting my hair which was covered in white snow since I didn't have a hat on!!!! We had so much fun today in the snow and it brought back the magic of snowy days to me as I saw it for the first time again through Gavin's little eyes!!!!

0 comments: