Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Short Hiatus!!



OOOPS!!! I had a short two week hiatus!! Wow!! I had this cold that just lingered and wouldn't go away, then I noticed I was getting sicker and sicker and I finally went to the dr. She told me I had a sinus infection!! Those are certainly no fun!! Then, Justin went away on some training to Wisconsin for a week and I had my in laws staying here while he was gone. Needless to say, I've had a busy and crazy couple of weeks. However, I am now back to having my usually hectic routine back so I can get back to blogging!! Justin was showing us before he left with the Air Guard what he had to wear in Wisconsin when he was playing his war games. He said it was COLD COLD and and snowy, much different from the 70 degree weather we were enjoying here while he was gone!! We are happy he is back......we miss him tons when he is gone!!!