


Yes, as you can see the kids had a grand time playing in the leaf piles!! They particularly enjoyed hiding in them and trying to find each other. As I pulled the garbage can out to throw the leaves away, Nathan began a little chant, "Don't throw the leaves away! Don't throw the leaves away!" So, I left the leaves and they still remain today all over the front and back lawn. I am regretting it now as the weather has turned cold....I really should have thrown them away when it was still so warm. Oh, well, my kids really enjoyed themselves! Thanks to Unlce Travis and Aunt Lisa for initiating the leaf fun. We don't get to see them often since they live in Jefferson City, Montana but, we sure have a great time with them when they come. I love how special they make my kids feel!!!!! Thanks! :-)


0 comments:
Post a Comment