
Abby came and sat by me on the couch. She said, "Mom, how do I know which church is really the true church." I was so grateful at that moment for my mission and the experiences that taught me so much. We talked about different scriptural accounts where people needed to find out truth and what they did. We talked about Nephi and Joseph Smith and talked about James' admonition as well. Then we talked about praying and how we know when God answers prayers and the different ways we know if we have felt the spirit. I explained to her that I knew the church was true and told her a few experiences that were real testimony builders to me. Then I told her that she really needed to find out on her own however. She has begun reading her scriptures and praying on her own. I am awed at the depth and spiritual reservoir she has. These little souls that myself and others like me are entrusted with are truly amazing!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment