
Well, the last couple weeks have been a little hectic. Adjusting to a new baby is always a little hectic. Diaper changes, feedings every 2 hours, running kids to school and back, lessons and back, trying to make sure homework is done, laundry is done, food is on the table!!!!! It can all feel a little overwhelming at times. Dragging four kids with me everywhere is a little bit daunting however, the stand out moments make it all worth it. When I am feeding Ethan in the night and his tiny little hand wraps around my finger, when I find my kids holding Ethan's hand or kissing him on the head, when I look at all my kids and realize what a special gift from God they are, when I watch my husband holding Ethan or helping with homework or doing his best to calm a tantruming Gavin and am filled with even more love for him than I already had...yeah, I'd take all the hectic craziness for those special moments anyday!


4 comments:
Your kids are all so cute. I love that picture with Gavin and Ethan asleep, and the hands picture...very cute.
Darling pictures! Congratulations again and remember, raman noodles for dinner is good stuff.
You amaze me with the amount of energy it must take to accomplish all that you mentioned and even manage to update your blog... you go girl!! :)
Congratulations! New little ones are so precious and the time they are little is so short!
Post a Comment