I couldn't resist this!! Please disregard the soggy diaper, no pants, T-shirt that is too long and try to enjoy how darn cute these boys are! I really don't let them run around looking like this. It was morning and was time to get everyone dressed and going. I went downstairs to get outfits for the boys. When I came back up Nathan had put in his Alvin and Chipmunks CD and both boys were dancing away. Gavin had taken his PJ pants off and was really getting into it!! The end result was an MTV masterpiece (at least to this mommy!)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This is priceless! I love it. Who would have guessed the boys were dance stars?
How fun.They are so cute. It was fun spending last night with Gavin and Nate. They make me laugh. Was Abby at school already?
so funny! love it!ux
oh the ux is from the weird letters in the box :) sorry
that was to stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment