Random Photos from our week:

Here is Abby, ready for school. She took a minute to sit down with Gavin and watch a little bit of one of his favorite shows, Maisy! I couldn't resist the picture of these two great kids!

Nathan can often be found on the computer playing PBSKids.org games or Nick.com games. He absolutely loves them and if I didnt' monitor the amount of time on the computer or video game system, he would sit at them all day! Thanks goodness for the nicer weather since he loves to ride bikes more than anything!!!

This is one of Ethan's favorite things. He LOVES this saucer. He has worked his upper body strength up to where he doesn't need the blanket to prop him up anymore! He will bounce and bounce. I love this because it did wonders for his motor skills. He is quite skilled at grasping the toys, turning himself around and putting items in his hand to his mouth.

This is typical Gavin, I was lucky enough to have my camera for it. We had a half a birthday cake leftover last week. He climbed up on the counter, removed the lid, and helped himself to a nice handful of frosting, red no less. He was very pleased with himself as you can see!! What a character....a cute one I have to admit!!
2 comments:
I can't believe Ethan is that big! Nathan and Dallin are two peas in a pod.
I love seeing these pictures. Thanks for posting them. :) James and I love the time we spent with you and the kids. James has been talking about wanting a "Family Guy" night with Justin so I thought maybe you and I can have a girls night out. Whatchu think?
Post a Comment