
We have been trying to convince our kids for a few weeks now to let us rent Willow for family movie night. We were met with stubborn defiance at every visit to Hollywood Video. Abby complained that she knew she wouldn't like it because it was bloody despite our assurances that the violence was minimal and it didn't show blood. Nathan just didn't want to watch...period. Gavin noticed the lack of prehistoric dinos on the case and refused as well. Last night much to their chagrin, Justin and I made an executive decision and rented it, regardless of rolled eyes, loud sighs, cries, and whines. After dinner we compelled them to join us in front of the TV and put it on. All three were hooked from the opening scene to the credits. Nathan loved the brownies and sword play. Abby thoroughly enjoyed the fantasy and magic. Gavin was completely mesmerized by "the baby" and was very taken with the Brownies as well. Chalk one up for mom and dad!!!!


5 comments:
I loved that movie!!!
YAY!!! I'm so glad that you guys watched this with them. This is such a great movie. It's a classic. :)
omg this was like my siblings and i favorite movie we loved it good choice mom and dad
sorry for lack of enthusiasum, my exclaimation point, well all of the numbers arent working right now
I have never seen Willow! Who knew it was worthy!?
That's SO Cory's favorite movie! I roll my eyes and leave the room whenever he watches it. Poor Cory..maybe next time I'll watch it with him...maybe! ;)
Post a Comment