Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Night at the Drive-In

Last night Uncle James and Aunt Kris took my three oldest kids to the drive-in!! They got some treats, some pizza, and watched Monsters vs. Aliens. They had a great time!! Nathan loves Insectosaurus and the "blue gooey guy". Gavin also loved Insectosaurus and Abby, well, she liked lots of them. Thanks James and Kris for taking my rowdy bunch on a fun adventure. I always appreciate aunts and uncles who take an interest in my kids and make them feel important and special, even though you have busy lives of your own!!:) I also appreciated a quiet night with just my little Ethan--I can't remember the last time I had a little down time that was mostly to myself!!:)

2 comments:

Jen

a drive-in. I love drive-ins, they are so much fun and seem to have a totally different feel to them than a movie in the theater.

Our Corner

Thanks for letting us take them It was a lot of fun. James and I were thinking of doing a date night with you and Justin and going to see something...well if we could bribe mom to babysit. :p What do you think? I'll bring vault if you bring chocolate. :) maybe we could sway her with those.