"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."--Abraham Lincoln
My mother has spend hours and hours praying for all her children. I have heard them often and more often than not I am sure I haven't heard them. She was a mother who raised us on love and faith and I know her prayers in my behalf were a big part of who I am today! Thanks for your countless hours of prayer mom!
"All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother."--Abraham Lincoln
My mom has often said that I am a much better mother than she ever was. However, I must disagree! I only do the things as a mother I think she would do. I think that my mom was truly the closest thing to an angel in my life. She cared for me, supported me, loved me, encouraged me, listened to me, befriended me...she was the quintessential mother. I am the mother I am today because she taught me how not with her words or lessons but with her incredible example.
Happy Birthday mom!!! We love you tons!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment