
I was doing some old photo arranging and I came across some old photos of years past. On a disk my mom gave me with some pictures from her computer I found a whole bunch of pictures of the kids!! Looking through them reminded me of SO many memories. I will post some of them occassionally. This picture of Abby when she was about 2 or so is angelic looking. She was looking up and was facing a window. When my mom took the picture it made it look like she was looking up at a bright heavenly light. Photo effects aside, Abby has such a great personal relationship with her Savior and Heavenly Father that this picture isn't too far off. I know Abby has angels that walk with her daily and watch over her. For that I am grateful.

These pictures are just of CUTE little Abby. She is still darling however, as a child, she always was smiling and happy and cute as a button!! Don't worry, I have TONS more of Abby from years past and you can see lots of em!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment