
Well, yesterday I was inspired!! I have been talking about joining a gym or starting an exercise program for some time now. When I read my friends blog yesterday (yes, Emily, your Frozen Insanity blog) I decided it was time to start. If my friend can get up at 5:30 in the morning and go running in Minnesota 0 degree weather, then I can certainly join a gym. So, that is exactly what I did. I went to Crossroads Fitness, my favorite gym in all the world, and I re-joined. It felt good to be moving. I have been trying for some time now to eat a Word of Wisdom diet which, is much harder to do than I though it would be. Eating meat sparingly is a hard switch. My favorite part of the treadmill experience yesterday--the warning on the machine that says, "If you experience dizziness, faintness, PAIN or SHORTNESS OF BREATH stop immediately and contact a physician," (emphasis added) Who doesn't experience shortness of breath or pain when running the treadmill???? Okay, I know it means severe pain or breathing problems but, it made me smile all the same as I was trying to push through the side ache I was experiencing and huffing and puffing away the last 2:00 minute "run as fast you can" stretch!! Thanks Emily for getting me up and going!!!!


1 comments:
This is indeed the more sane route. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment