Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ahh...The Lazy Days of Summer

Today was a gorgeous 88 degree day. I put the sprinkler on the back lawn and I immediately had Abby begging to put her swimsuit on and run through the sprinkler. So, I ended up with three wet kids having a ball playing in the water. What a perfect summer activity that keeps them happy for literally hours, gives them plenty of exercise, and is very inexpensive for mom and dad!!
Nathan and Abby also enjoy swinging through the water on the rope swing as well. Oh to be a kid again and find pure joy in such simple pleasures!!

2 comments:

Our Corner

What a great way to stay nice and cool on those hot summer days.

"The Adams Family" dadadada

I can't believe your kids are sooo big. I remember when Scott and i were engaged and they were so little. Now you have 3 and one on the way and Abby is like 17 (jk) Time goes by to fast!!!