All of my children, and most in general, go through little stages. Abby used to watch Pocahontas over and over. She had every word memorized and knew every song by heart. Nathan was our Scooby Doo lover. He could watch it over and over. Gavin has now found his first love. He loves dinosaurs. He will walk around the house growling and scratching. His dad and I rented Jurassic Park for him. I was worried that it might be a little too much for him. After all, the dinosaurs are so realistic and they bite men in half!!!! Well, not too much scares Gavin (other than James and Kris' Halloween costumes :) In fact, he was fascinated by the show. The week we rented it for him, he watched it every single day we had it...numerous times. I was so happy when Justin took it back and came home with Jurassic Park 3. We are now into day 3 of JP3 and true to form he has watched it over and over and over again!!! It doesn't scare him, he is just mesmerized by it. So, bring on the Dinos!!! Must be time for a trip to the Dinosaur Park here in Ogden!Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Bring On The Dinos!
All of my children, and most in general, go through little stages. Abby used to watch Pocahontas over and over. She had every word memorized and knew every song by heart. Nathan was our Scooby Doo lover. He could watch it over and over. Gavin has now found his first love. He loves dinosaurs. He will walk around the house growling and scratching. His dad and I rented Jurassic Park for him. I was worried that it might be a little too much for him. After all, the dinosaurs are so realistic and they bite men in half!!!! Well, not too much scares Gavin (other than James and Kris' Halloween costumes :) In fact, he was fascinated by the show. The week we rented it for him, he watched it every single day we had it...numerous times. I was so happy when Justin took it back and came home with Jurassic Park 3. We are now into day 3 of JP3 and true to form he has watched it over and over and over again!!! It doesn't scare him, he is just mesmerized by it. So, bring on the Dinos!!! Must be time for a trip to the Dinosaur Park here in Ogden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You know they have a Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios-you may just have to include that in your future Cali trip (We didn't have a great experience at Universal, but I did enjoy that ride)-We had a BLAST everywhere else-I am so sad to be home (other than being able to sleep in my own bed!) I would seriously live at Disneyland if I could, of course I would have to live there alone as Darin HATES the crowds of people there, but I am a true blue Disney girl. I would also live in Sea World if I could-I don't think either would be bad!
Jurassic Park is now on our must see list...thanks for the reminder, though we might be more in the scared camp. We'll see..
It is nice when they have a stage because gifts and little treats are really easy to figure out. A plastic dino for chirstmas and he would probably be set. I love watching the favorites change as they grow. I stilldo that now sometimes!
Classic! This makes me so excited to have a boy! I am dying to know how baby Ethan is doing and how everyone is coping with the new baby. Hope all is well! Please let us help any way we can- we'll come get the older kids for a while if you want or whatever... it'll be fun! Maybe you can take a nap!
we seriouslt thought that Nate would be more scared of our costumes then Gavin. :) I am really excited for Gavins dino phase it does make gift giving easier. Plus it's cute to watch them act like the dino's. Who knows maybe he'll become a Paleontologist. :p
Post a Comment