Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man I Know

Happy 31st! to my amazing husband!! Trying to put into words his incredible personality is beyond me. So I will just say Happy Birthday to a man who not only loves his kids but whose kids love him more than life!

Happy birthday to a guy who adds a world of fun and giggles to my life. Thank you for making me laugh and smile on a daily basis!

Happy birthday to a man who works like no one else I know to provide for his family. Thank you for allowing me to stay home comfortably with our precious children. I wouldn't want to trust their upbringing to anyone else and am so grateful you wouldn't either!
Happy birthday to the man who completes and complements my life in so many ways! I am the luckiest gal around since you chose me to spend the rest of your life and beyond with! Thank you and happy birthday!!