Okay, so I know that most people I know don't like Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. I am one of those wierd few who love it, often listening to some of my more favorites in July!! However, This song always touches me, no matter what time of year. In between school schedules, laundry piling up, the new baby, the older baby, meals, snacks, play time, homework help, reading time, piano recitals, piano practice, my messy house, my husband's crazy work schedule...and more, I have found myself feeling far from teh spirit. This song always pulls me back when I am far and reminds me of what is important. It should be my theme song because in this world I often get so busy that I forget to focus on what is important. Like the three kings in the song and the wisemen in the scriptures, I should seek the Lord constantly. Seeking will lead to finding and I can't afford to live without having the Lord's spirit with me.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
thank you for posting this song. it is so touching. i just booked tickets for the forgotten carols for pauls birthday!
Post a Comment