Monday, November 3, 2008

A Nathanism

For those of you who know Nathan, you know he is quite the character. He is sweet and sensitive but also definately a clown!! In fact, his teacher told us at his first parent teacher conference that he often times speaks out or sings out at inappropriate times, trying to get the other boys to laugh. Anyway, like all kids he has some funny sayings. Yesterday I was cutting up a banana squash for dinner. I told my sister that it smelled like a cucumber. A while later Nathan came walking through the kitchen and said, "Yuck! What smells like cumbercue?" Too cute!!!!

1 comments:

Our Corner

Nathan is such a cute guy. Last night when James was saying goodbye family guy came on and Justin was watching it when Nate told him that it was bad and werent suppose to watch it. he said it a few times and then he went over and turned off the tv and stood in front of Justin and said "Dad you can watch that." Justin just laughted and told him he was right. I thought it was so funny.