Justin's uncle Martin and aunt Linda invited us down to Cedar Hills for a holiday get together. I went last year and was excited to go again. It was so much fun (although numbers were much smaller this year). Here are some highlights of the evening. This is sweet little Brooklyn Jane. She is such a doll and was really liking all the candy canes on the tree that she could pull off. I don't think her parents were liking the candy canes quite as much!!
Here is Justin, Gavin, Uncle Martin, Aunt Wendy and Grandma Wardell (and Dutch on the ground!!). We had a great time just talking about new things and old things and just being together.
Here is Nathan and his cousin, Carson, enjoying the Wii. While Justin and I initially thought the Wii was way too much money, after seeing Nathan sweating like a marathoner during play, we are reconsidering. Mixing his love of video games with exercise is something we both think is a great idea!!
Here is the girls in the great girl hangout (Anna's room anyway). Abby doesn't get to see these cousins too much but when she does she has a great time. Anna, Christina and Abby had so much fun and we barely saw them at all the whole of the evening.
More Wii fun with Carson. Carson is such a great kid. I am always impressed by his gentle personality and desire to have a good time.




2 comments:
The party sure looks fun... too bad we missed it this year! I glad you posted pictures, though.
I'm so glad that Kristina could be there to play with Abby and Anna. She really liked being with those two. You have such great pictures!
Post a Comment