Friday, December 12, 2008

Me??? A Winner???

I came across a fun blog titled Mormon Mommy Blogs. It has tons and tons of blogs written by Mormon Moms (generally, although it does have some non-moms and I even saw a Mormon Dad!!) I randomly selected one to visit called "The Quack Shack". You should all go over there and see the site, it is really fun. Anyway, when I arrived Sue, the author, was having a contest to win one of these great blankets. They are so great for little eyes as the black and white pattern stimulates and it has the rings to attach other toys to for some fun tummy time. Well, I entered the contest and was surprised to find I won!!! Can you believe it??? I don't usually even bother to enter contests, let alone win one!!! I am so super excited!! Little Ethan will love it as he loves to be on his tummy. So, here is a public thanks to this extremely talented quilter. She also has a fun reading contest for next year that looks so fun!!!!! For those of you who like to read, you should go to her site and click on the What's In a Name Reading Challenge button for a year long reading contest for next year...I am excited to take part in it!
www.quackshack.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hooray, hooray for new bloggie friends!!! And winning prizes!! And new babies! I'm so happy my blankie is going to a home where I know it is going to be well used and well loved!

And I really can't take credit for the reading challenge -- I found that while surfing around other blogs, and it sounded like a lot of fun, so I thought I'd join and spread the word! The only problem is, I don't want to wait until January!