Here is Brooklyn, the beauty. She is truly a darling little girl!! She is sweet and lovable and very interested in the world around her. She is full of fun and is maybe just a tad spoiled being the only sweet little princess in a house full of teenage boys!!
Here is our little beast, Gavin. These two were playing together all night and I was so worried that Gavin was going to hurt her or take toys away or push her down....or any of the other quirky things Gavin is prone to do to his brothers and sisters. Whenever I checked on them however, they seemed happy and content. Suddenly, we heard a wailing and Gavin came down looking a little beaten up. He pointed a finger at Brooklyn and said, "NO NO!!! Scratching my eyes!!"
Here is our little beast, Gavin. These two were playing together all night and I was so worried that Gavin was going to hurt her or take toys away or push her down....or any of the other quirky things Gavin is prone to do to his brothers and sisters. Whenever I checked on them however, they seemed happy and content. Suddenly, we heard a wailing and Gavin came down looking a little beaten up. He pointed a finger at Brooklyn and said, "NO NO!!! Scratching my eyes!!"


4 comments:
oh wow! Gavin has certainly met his match!! That girl sure can hold her own. I have seen Liam and her play together and definitely think a referee is in order. :)
Hi Nicki!
This is Barbi Adams, Chad's wife. I just got into this blogging thing a little bit a go and I love looking at yours. We are in Wisconsin and it helps looking at family blogs to not feel quite so far away. I grew up in Ogden and a lot of the places you mention there are very familar to me. Feel free to check out our blog. I am not as professional as you though. :)
Poor little Gavin...I do have to admit that I did laugh a little... just a little though. :)
Not me---I laughed right out loud and really hard. Poor little Gav. There is a price to pay for a great personality and Gavin has to pay now for the outgoing, fun person he will become. The first thing that came to my mind was all those black eyes he is going to come home with. Lets all hope the black eyes come from guys and not girls!!!!!
Post a Comment