
Ethan Robert turned 3 months old on January 7
th. I can't believe he has been a member of our family for only three months. Now that he is here, I can't imagine life without him. It feels as though he has always been here, completing our troop of six.

He has big blue eyes that I love to stare at. He especially enjoys eye contact which makes it easy to gaze into his dark blue eyes. He is always trying to hold onto things and get them in his mouth. His fist is his favorite thing to chew on but he will happily settle for toys, blankets, hair, shoulders...basically anything he can get in there.

Ethan is a particularly happy baby. He loves to coo and talk and giggle. His little laugh is my favorite sound (of course I am his mommy). He loves to play pat-a-cake and have his hands clapped together. He is also a shaker and a mover!! He kicks and squirms and waves his arms vigorously. He loves tummy time as well and is quite good at holding his head up. He also prefers to sleep on his tummy. I know, I know....it is terrible to put them to sleep on his tummy and I don't. However, some times I do let him take little cat naps on his tummy.

Ethan is a sweet and gentle little guy. He hates loud noises or being moved too quickly. He still jumps at the slightest sound or movement if he isn't expecting it. He doesn't get too demanding and is very patient. After sleeping for 8 or 9 hours through the night he will wake up and is all smiles and giggles, even though I know he must be hungry. His little cry is heartbreaking and melts this mommies heart. He spits up continuously all day long and still battles with his reflux but is much happier now. In fact, his doctor refers to him as a "happy
spitter" now that he has grown a little more and his reflux doesn't bother him as much. We love little Ethan so much and his sweet and calming influence in our home. I am so thankful that so far his
temperament calms and relaxes me nearly all the time. We love you little Ethan!!
1 comments:
awww he is so so cute! Im so glad he is a happy baby now!
Post a Comment