
5. This little visitor in our house. I know, completely creepy and disgusting. Justin and his dad were doing some work on our stack and the back door was left open quite a bit while they were working. Apparently this bat flew in. Needless to say, it creeped me out, I hate bats and flying creatures.

4. Nathan's soccer. I love it. He may not be the best on the team and his team may lose now and then but he has fun and I love watching these little guys run around kicking at the ball.

3. Abby's 2nd grade science fair project. She worked hard and learned a lot. I was proud of the work she did on it.

2. Abby being baptized by her daddy.

1. Ethan Robert joining our family.
2 comments:
I love your top 10 list. It's a nice way to look back at 2008. :)
Oh, you guys have such a cute family. Baby Ethan's eyes melt me. Our address is 967 N 1100 E Pleasant Grove, 84062. I didn't even send out cards this year...and I didn't just have a baby!
Post a Comment