
Okay, so the stomach flu is making the rounds through our house. Nathan had it last week, I had it yesterday, Justin had it last night....no fun!!!! Thankfully it is short lived and moves rather quickly but still no fun at all. On a funny side note, my mom called and immediately asked if something was wrong. I thought she must be having some of those motherly intuitions to know that. She then laughed and told me she knows when I'm not feeling well because I quit blogging!!!! Okay, I admit it, I love blogging and it is my little guilty pleasure!!


2 comments:
Ohhhh, yuk. I was right there with you, sister. Only we had sinus infections, which I think I would much rather have than stomach flu, but not much fun either way. Happy New Year to us, right? Get well soon!
That's so funny. If we havent seen you in awhile and you havent blogged I think the same thing. :)
Post a Comment