Tuesday, January 27, 2009
This and That
We have had the rounds of stomach flu and the rounds of strep throat during the past 3 weeks or so. I'm hoping that everyone is on the mend and we will now be free from any more bugs!!! At least we all received the flu shot this year so I don't have to worry about that. This morning my MIL called to check in and see how everyone was doing since the kids have been sick.
I left this little mishcief maker watching TV in the front room and went into my room so I could hear her better. About half way through the conversation I walked back out and saw this on my dining room table...
Apparently he wanted some more cereal!!!!!! Leave him alone for a second and he will get into something to make a mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We have been through the sickness too and I hope we are all better, I almost can't handle three sick children at once - good thing I just kept thinking it won't last forever.
Nikki, I love your blog. I found it on Chad and Barbi's blog. You have the cutest kids. I would say to you enjoy the small moments mess and all. When the boys, were little people would tell me just to enjoy it, and I would think oh yeah, easy for you to say, you don't have 4 small boys at home, but now that they are so big....it is just a continual revolving door, and I won't even begin to mention, teenagers and young adults who are sooooo much smarter than their parents. All our love to your family, Vicki
Post a Comment