I know that opinions, ideas and thoughts on politics and the war we are fighting are varied and passionate. On the 5 year anniversary of the start of the Iraq war, I sometimes think we loose sight of why the soldiers are there and what they are doing. I listen to politicians who say that we can't win Iraq's civil war for them and wonder...if we started their civil war by removing an evil and corrupt dictator, shouldn't we have an obligation to help them end it? When I hear politicians say we are fighting in Iraq and we have no enemies there...I wonder if they truly are ignorant to the fact that millions and millions of dollars were routed and funded through Iraq by Al-Qaeda and other other terrorist groups. When I hear politicians and protestors chanting, bring our soldiers home or we don't have a problem with the soldiers, just the war...I wonder if any of them have loved ones serving and if they do, how would that soldier feel? When I hear people claiming that soldiers are bad people and the war in Iraq was unfounded...I wonder if they haven't seen the inherent good and moral principles these soldiers are fighting for. I guess being the wife of a military man, I feel strongly and believe strongly in these men and women. Please take a moment to visit the link below and pay tribute to our soldiers.
http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=164088&page=1
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
AMEN!!!!! I love you! thank you for saying all this! i agree 310%! it pisses me off to even watch the news! I cant handle how stupid everyone is being about this, my cuz is in the Army over there right now and man he loves bein there and tell us how important it is for him to be there and he wants to stay till everyones stable! AMEN!!!!!!
Post a Comment