Easter is such a beautiful time of year and a great reminder of hope and rebirth. I am profoundly grateful for my Saviour. His sacrifice is incomprehensible and his gift of immortality precious. When I look at my wonderful husband and my beautiful children, and realize Christ has given us a way to be together forever, I am overwhelmed!! How blessed I am that 2000 years ago, Jesus did what He did and the effects of his actions are as far reaching as they are!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Morning/Sunday Thoughts
Easter is such a beautiful time of year and a great reminder of hope and rebirth. I am profoundly grateful for my Saviour. His sacrifice is incomprehensible and his gift of immortality precious. When I look at my wonderful husband and my beautiful children, and realize Christ has given us a way to be together forever, I am overwhelmed!! How blessed I am that 2000 years ago, Jesus did what He did and the effects of his actions are as far reaching as they are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment