Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Announcing Wardell #4!!

Well, I am officially announcing the impending arrival of baby Wardell #4. We expect the baby to be here around October 16th!! I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this baby yet. It wasn't quite as planned as our other 3 were. I have never had two "babies" as Gavin will have barely turned 2 when #4 gets here. Our other children were spaced out a little more. I am excited at times but also nervous. Hopefully as the pregnancy progresses I will adjust to the idea a little more. As for our hopes for the gender of the baby....I'm trying not to get my hopes resting on one sex or the other however, I wouldn't mind another little girl!!:-)

3 comments:

Our Corner

Congrats again! :)James and I are way excited for you

Emily

Congratulations! If it is any consilation, Dallin was a bit unexpected and I was not exactly thrilled, but....you know the rest, I would never change it.

Anonymous

I hope it is a sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!