

L

Last night the kids and I went to the Ogden dinosaur park. They had a haunted Halloween activity going on where the kids could go trick-or-treating, be in a costume contest and just have a grand time at the dinosaur park. Nathan was a little scared. He was feeling pretty spooked by all the huge dinosaurs at night, especially with the eery Halloween sounds and the fog machine creating plenty of misty fog. Gavin really loved it at first. He kept saying,"AAAARRRRGGGG" whenever he saw a dinosaur. By then end he had pretty much had it however. Abby loved it all, although she did think she should have won the costume contest. Of course I agree that she is the cutest gypsi I have ever seen!!! We had a great time however and think this will be a great tradition. Abby has already decided next year she wants to be an Egyptian princess and Nathan would like to be a dinosaur!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment