
Abby had a parent teacher conference this past week. Her teacher told us that she is doing great!!! She has either 100% or 96% in every subject. She reads 174 words per minute. That is about the same as the average 4th grader. Her teacher couldn't think of any goals for her to set so she asked her if for her goal she would enter the science fair. I'm not sure it that was the best goal. Poor Abby doesn't know that I am not the best for helping in the science fair area as I never entered one and tried to steer clear of them growing up. Oh well, she is excited. We are having a hard time picking a topic however. I don't know how much I should help and how much helping is too much helping!!! Any ideas?????? Well, I don't mean to brag about her but we are so pleased. She has missed quite a bit of school these past few weeks with her surgery and displaced neck vertebrae. She is a great girl and we are happy that she enjoys learning and school as much as she does!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment