
Today when I went to pick up Nathan from preschool, his teacher said, "I have to tell you the cutest story about Nathan." I worried for a minute, you know how it is, wondering what kind of things he might have said. She told me they had a reporter visiting from the Standard Examiner (newspaper) and he was talking about Presidents. He looked at Nathan and asked, "Who is your favorite president?" His teacher said without any hesitation he said, "President Hinckley!" Once again I see that although it may not always seem like he is listening, he is learning something!!!!!
Another cute little item. The other night we had a visit from the Halloween phantom!! We had two days to take a goody and phantom around to two other phantoms in our neighborhood. We went out this evening and left some fun Halloween goodies. Abby and Nathan had a grand time playing phantom with their daddy. They would sneak up to the doors and then the three of them would run like crazy, of course dropping to the ground behind bushes, the whole nine yards!! They absolutely loved it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment