Monday, October 29, 2007

In Charge of Craft Time????

Well, this year I am in charge of the craft activity for Abby's school Halloween party. I know, don't laugh too hard. My name and crafts usually don't belong together in the same sentence. I was pleased with what I came up with though!!! I had a $15.00 limit to try and get a cute and fun Halloween craft for 26 kids in Abby's class. We looked at the usuals, foam visors that break easily, painted wood pumpkin cut outs (what a mess!!), boondoggle, or beadwork. Then, we came across a cute little tiny flower pot, painted black with eyes, six black spider legs and a cute purple wizard hat!! It came in a cute little package and they were on clearance for 2 for $1.00--even in our budget!! Hooray!! The craft is cute and I will take pics to post on here of the kids making them! They are so cute and great craft on a budget!!

0 comments: